In this blog post, I’d like to briefly introduce you to the Bengal Cat and share with you a few things about this kitty’s appearance, personality, etc.
So, let’s get started, shall we?
The Bengal cat was developed from the Asian leopard cat and shares features with the exotic jungle cats such as the ocelot, leopard, etc.
The medium-sized cat is muscular and has a broad muzzle and head and features high cheekbones with big eyes and small ears.
The cat has the following personality traits:
- The kitty can adapt well to any environment
- The cat is known to be energetic
- The kitty is known to show affection to its owners and close ones
- The cat is highly intelligent
- Friendly to other animals and kids
This beautiful cat has got the looks and the personality, don’t you think?
Do you (or any of your fiends or relatives) own a Bengal cat!? Share a few things with us in the comments section!
Can these bengals live outdoors