Cats are adorable, right?
I am a sucker for cat-themed anything, and so are most cat-lovers. However, it can be a little hard to find things that are of a high-quality, are durable, and long-lasting. Most cute-looking cat-themed products are usually made of cheap materials.
So, how do you get something that’s cute and durable at the same time?
In this blog post, I would like to share high-quality, durable, yet adorable cat ear headphones available to buy. I’ll review each of the products in detail so you know which one’s the best choice for you.
Let’s begin, shall we?
Here we go.
Things to Consider When Buying Cat Ear Headphones
Decide Between In-ears, Headphones, and Normal Cat Earphones
Different types of cat earphones have different sets of advantages and disadvantages. You need to figure out what is the best for you and go from there.
- Cat Earbuds are best for people who are short on space but still want a way to listen to their music. If you have limited pocket space and want to listen to music on the subway, these are the kind you should choose
- In-ear ones are excellent for those who don’t like being disturbed and also require some noise cancellation at the very least. These are a good choice if you need to listen to music for short periods of time as they start hurting inside the ear after a point
- Cat Headphones are for those who like an excellent bass and sound quality. They are a good choice if you don’t mind having them around your neck and have a good amount of space to carry them around
Decide Your Budget
The cheaper the earphone, the lower the quality. That is why at FreakyPet we sell cat ear headphones and earphones made from higher quality materials which feature better engineering, improving the sound quality.
The more you spend, the better the quality of the sound. However, if you aren’t a snob about the sound quality, even the lower-end ones we sell have excellent quality for the price that you pay.
Plus, they are adorable.
Do You Need Noise Cancellation?
Some need noise cancellation while others simply don’t.
We have several noise-canceling cat ear headphones available for you to buy. If you’re traveling by bus, chances are that you’ll need some degree of sound isolation as it can be annoying to turn your headphone volume up or down for the entire duration of the ride.
Earbuds and in-ear cat headphones tend to be better at sound isolation, due to the seal they provide in your ear; and the same with (huge) DJ-style headphones that create a little-sealed environment around the ear.
- Open headphones sound more natural and not distorted, but people will hear your music and you’ll hear the environment around you. They’re recommended for home and tend to be more comfortable
- Closed headphones isolate noise better and sound more like the music is in your head, not in the environment. They tend to be less comfortable and have some reverberation from sound waves bouncing off of the closed, plastic back
The Frequency Range
The frequency range is another important consideration when you’re looking to buy the best cat headphones and cat earphones. Earphones that have a wider frequency range mean that you get to hear more from the music. So, a larger range is recommended.
The Impedance of the Headphones
To get the best out of your cat headphones, you should match the impedance of the headphones to the audio equipment you are using. This is measured in ohms. In reality, if you don’t this usually means that you will need to turn up the volume slightly compared to a matched pair of headphones.
Our Top Picks: Cat Headphones and Cat Earphones
In this section of the blog, we will quickly overview the best cat ear headphones and I’ll review each of them in detail later in the blog post.
Keep in mind that these cat headphones and cat earphones do have excellent sound quality. However, it is not comparable to that of high-end earphones and headphones like Beats by Dre, Bose, etc.
Let’s take a look.
Best Cat Ear Headphones
Now, let’s look at each of these products in detail, shall we?
These cute cat earphones are adorable to look at and feature an excellent sound quality. These in-ear headphones come with a mic and feature noise-cancellation. The good thing about them is that they come with an adorable case which makes them look cuter.
Following are some highlights:
- In-ear cat earphones which have a 32Ω resistance and connect to the phone via AUX
- Compatible with all android phones and iPhones. You may need lightning connectors for iPhone 7 and above
- These noise-canceling earphones come in a cute portable case
- They feature a frequency response range of 20-20000Hz
- They are of an excellent Grade A+++ Quality
These cute cat paw in-ear earphones are one of the bets available to buy. Not only do they feature a unique and adorable design, they also support excellent sound quality so that you don’t have to compromise on quality.
Take a look at some of the key features:
- These cute paw in-ear earphones feature excellent sound quality
- Connects to the phone, laptop, PC, etc. via AUX and features a line length of 2 meters
- Comes with a resistance of 31Ω and a sensitivity of 123dB
- Comes with a control button and features a microphone as well. It also comes with a frequency response range of 6 to 23500Hz
These adorable and cute cat retractable in-ear earphones come in four unique designs. Since they’re retractable, these earphones don’t get tangled which can be extremely annoying.
Let’s take a look at some highlight features of the product:
- These retractable in-ear earphones are cute to look at and easy to use
- They support a 3.5 mm jack and work on all of your favorite devices
- All you need to do is to pull the tail to connect to your phone and pull the earphones from the top
- Comes in four adorable and cute designs
- Feature a 1-meter cord length, a resistance of 32Ω, and a sensitivity of 90±3dB
These Cute Cat Stereo Earphones come in beautiful pastel colors and are simple yet adorable to look at. These earphones sit comfortably on your head and are compatible with most devices.
Let’s take a look at some key features:
- These cute cat stereo headphones come in cute pastel colors and is something every cat lover needs to have
- They come packed in a cat-themed box which is also cute
- They feature a line length of 1.2 meters and can be worn even when you’re out for a run
- They headband-style headphones also come with a mic for skype or phone calls
- They have a sensitivity of 42dB and a resistance of 32Ω
- They come with a flat wire
These Tiny Cat In-ear Zipper earphones feature high-quality sound and are extremely cute to look at. These earphones won’t get tangled as they feature the zipper design. They also come with a microphone so, you can use them when talking on the phone.
Take a look at the key features:
- These adorable cat in-ear earphones feature a lush sound and feature a cute design
- These earphones won’t get tangled as they feature a zipper design
- They also come with a mic and a button so you can make calls using these
- They feature a line length of 2 meters, a resistance of 31Ω, and a sensitivity of 123dB
- These also come with a cute box
These Kawaii Cat Earphones are one of the best cat earphones available to buy. These earphones come in three adorable designs and are compatible with devices with a 3.5mm output. They are retractable which solves the issue of tangling.
Take a look at some key features:
- These Kawaii cat earphones fit into any device that supports a 3.5mm headphone jack
- These retractable cat earphones ensure that you won’t get their wires tangled
- All you need to do is to pull the tail and attach it to your device and listen to the excellent quality of music
These cute cat-themed earphones are adorable to look at and feature an excellent sound quality. These in-ear headphones come with a mic and feature noise-cancellation. The good thing about them is that they come with an adorable case which makes them look cuter.
Take a look at the key features:
- The cute cat-themed in-ear earphones come in an adorable packaging and have excellent sound quality
- They come with a control button and have a line length of 2 meters
- These wired earphones have a resistance of 31Ω and a frequency range of 6-23500 Hz
These Wireless Bluetooth Cat Headphones are of an excellent quality. They feature LED cat ears which make you look adorable and are extremely comfortable to wear and convenient to use. You can recharge these headphones with cat ears using Easy to re-charge via USB-port.
Take a look at some key features:
- These wireless cat headphones help transform you into a cat because of their adorable design and kitty ears
- These are the updated and wireless version of Cat BlingBlao LED Headphones
- They are lighter, smarter, and better than their predecessor and feature a transmission distance of up to 10 meters
- They have an easy recharge USB port
Final Words about The Best Cat Ear Headphones!
There are a lot of cute and adorable cat ear headphones available to buy on the market. However, not all of them are durable and of a high quality.
This means that the cute headphones that you often invest in break down after a month or two of use. So, it is a good idea to invest in something that’s durable as well as cute-looking.
In this blog post, I went through the best cat ear headphones you can choose from.
Which one did you like the best? Leave your thoughts in the comments section.