Does your cat scratch your furniture or rip things apart that she isn’t supposed to?
My cat had developed a habit of scratching furniture and ruining almost all the nice things I had at my home when she was bored! As you can guess, this was frustrating for me because I had spent my hard-earned money on these things.
But, I realized that the root of my cat’s strange behavior was boredom.
As I researched the subject, I came to know about how cat toys are effective in keeping your kitty in check.
In this blog post, I will share a few of the best cat toys available on the market that help in keeping your cat entertained for hours.
Here we go.
Destructive Behavior and Kitties: What’s Going on?
Cats aren’t meant to live in homes.
While we have domesticized kitties, we cannot change their instincts and behaviors according to our needs. Cats thrive as hunters and have evolved to have some peculiar behaviors that we, humans, might not understand.
Cats don’t know that they aren’t supposed to spray on the curtains or scratch your expensive leather couch.
With the right training and proper tools, you can encourage your cat to channel her instincts onto other, acceptable things.
In the following sections of the blog post, I will go through a few cat toys that will help keep your kitty entertained for hours.
A Quick Look: Cat Toys to Keep Your Kitty Entertained
In this section of the blog, I will go through some cat toys that can help keep your feline friend entertained for hours while you’re away.
Take a look.
Cat Toys to Keep Your Kitty Entertained
Path goal Cat Interactive Toys with a Rotating Running Mice Adjustable
Let’s now take a closer look, shall we?
The Go Pet Club 62″ Cat Tree Condo Furniture is one of the best investments that I’ve personally made for my kitty. I got this for my cat as a Christmas gift, and it’s worth the money as my cat plays on it all day long.
Take a look at the features:
- Contains two pouches and two enclosed spaces for cats to lounge in
- Made of a scratchable surface to cater to your cat’s instincts
- Features a rope to get your cat playing like there’s not tomorrow
- Provides your cat with an elevated surface to watch over things
- Promotes exercise
The Patgoal Cat Interactive Toys with a Rotating Running Mice is something that I got my cat as a birthday gift, and it keeps her entertained throughout the day when I’m at work. It keeps my kitty on her toes, and it’s funny to watch her playing with it.
Here are some of the features:
- This interactive cat toy is made off ABS material which is non-toxic and durable
- Features four-speed settings and is powered by batteries
- This cat toy makes your feline friend curious and gets her natural hunting instincts rolling
- An excellent interactive cat toys for indoor cats can not only play but also for health care and eliminating boredom
Onto the next one.
The HEXBUG Mouse Robotic Cat Toy makes an excellent investment as it mimics the movements of a real mouse and caters your cat’s natural hunting instincts. I love watching my cat play with it and find to be very cool.
Here are some of the key features:
- This is an excellent choice to cater to your cat’s natural hunting instincts
- The mouse exhibits realistic random movement, starting, stopping and pausing just like a real mouse!
- Can navigate around objects, find its way out of corners and flip from its back to its feet
- Will keep your kitty on her feet!
If your cat loves playing with paper and paper balls, she will love the PETFAVORITES Original Mylar Crinkle Balls. My cat loves playing with it and hops around the house playing with it.
Take a peek at the features:
- Funny interactive cat toys or cat Exercise toy, to calm down your cats in spring
- Made of soft & lightweight mylar texture in bright metallic colors
- You Kitten will go crazy with the cat ball toy that makes a crinkle sound when playing
On to the next one.
Finally, the Friends Forever Kitten Toys Variety Pack is also one of the best investments that I have made for my kitty friend. The variety pack comes with various cat toys which are awesome!
Take a look at the features:
- Great for keeping your kittens busy or bring out the most fun when you want to bond and exercise with them
- Vibrant colors of Catnip, Feather, Crinkly Ball, Fishing Wand Stick, Teaser Mouse, Mice Pillow, and More
- Bring out your furry friend’s instinct to hunt, keeping them happy, and healthy
Summing Up: How to Keep Your Cat Entertained
Did you find some ideas to keep your cat entertained?
I have personally tried and tested all of the products that I have mentioned in this article, and they are all approved by my kitty.
What do you do to keep your cat entertained? Let me know in the comments.