2018 if finally here and with it come ye New Year Resolutions.
In this blog post, I want to share a few of my new year resolution ideas for cat owners which will benefit your kitty friend a lot.
So, without further ado, let’s begin!
- Helping your obese kitty lose weight: I don’t know about you but, my cat gains a lot of weight during the winter time and needs a little help losing the weight. Obesity is a big problem for cats and can cause a number of medical complications. So, resolve to reduce your cat’s weight!
- Look more into what’s in your cat’s food: Some kitty food has a lot of ‘filler’ ingredients which are very low in quality. You should resolve to keep an eye on the ingredients of your cat’s food
- Play more with your kitty!: This will strengthen the bond between you and your kitty and make you somewhat closer—and it will help your cat lose some weight
- Have a cuddle time: Sometimes, kitties and humans just coexist without much contact. Change that and pay more attention to your cats—even if you’re crazy busy
- Take your cat out once a week: Taking your kitty out for a walk will give your furry friend a chance to explore the great world beyond the confines of home.
What are your cat resolutions for 2018? Let me know in the comments section…