Do you want to keep your kitty happy?
Of course, every cat owner loves to keep their feline babies as happy as they can. We get them toys, cuddle with them after work, buy the the kind of food they like, etc.
But, there are a lot of things that can keep your kitty happy.
In this blog post, I would like to share a few…
- Take it outside for a walk. Contrary to what most people might think, cats really like walking outside like dogs do. They like to take a whiff of fresh air and explore their surroundings. Get a good cat leash and take your kitty on an adventure!
- Fake being in the outdoors. Cats do like outdoor spaces but, it sometimes, isn’t possible to take them out every day. So, why not bring the outdoors to them? Try getting a screen on your window and opening t for your kitty, grass carpets help as well!
- Buy a scratching post. Cats like to scratch and, your furniture might be an evidence to that statement. Instead of clipping your cat’s nails, why not get he a good scratching post!? That will keep your kitty very happy!
- Let it exercise its hunting abilities. Cats have amazing hunting instincts. Let your kitty chase that mouse! Or, hide some treats all over the house for your cat to find them–that’s something your kitty will definitely love
- Give in to its couch potato side. Cats love to lounge. Huddle up with your kitty on a lazy Sunday afternoon and watch some movies. Purr-fect, right?
What do you do to keep your kitty happy? Let me know in the comments section!