I am a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady and I like to, well, read things about cats. It’s a form of entertainment! Don’t judge me!
Anyhow, I recently came across some cool facts about cats that I’d like to share with you.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- A group of class is a clowder.
- To get off a tree, a cat must back down instead of climbing down because a cat’s claws point the same direction.
- Your kitty can make up to 100 different sounds as compared to 10 sounds dogs can make.
- Cats don’t have a sweet tooth because of a genetic mutation.
- The largest known cat litter included 19 kittens!
- Cat’s brain is more similar to that of a human than it is to a dog’s!
- Persian cat is the most famous pedigree breed.
- Kittens sleep for hours because the growth hormone is only released when asleep.
Learnt something new? Let me know in the comments section! Want more blogs like this one? Let me know…