Do you spend a lot of time out of the house?
Now that the lockdown restrictions have eased in most countries, people are going back to work and living the new normal life. So, that means that your pet will be spending more time alone again.
Cats sleep about 15 hours per day.
And, when they don’t have much to do during the day, they like to snooze. So, that means your kitty will be more active at night–and will wake you up at 3 or 4 am to play.
That isn’t fun, now is it?
The Importance of Keeping Your Kitty Engaged During the Day
Most cats now like a sedentary lifestyle and don’t get as much mental and physical stimulation as they should.
We’ve seen an increase in feline obesity, heart diseases, anxiety, behavioral issues, and mood disturbances. These issues have a cumulative effect and decrease your kitty’s quality of life.
So, what can you do?
Even if you don’t have a lot of time to spend with your kitty, you can invest in toys that mentally and physically stimulate her. So, toys like the Dancing Fish Kicker Toy offered at our store are ideal.
A Quick Look at the Dancing Fish Kicker Toy!
The Dancing Fish Kicker Toys is one of our best-sellers. Take a look at some of its features:
- Easy Charging: The toy comes with a rechargeable battery, reducing the e-waste generated from having to switch batteries when they run out
- Motion Detecting Motor: The motion detecting motor is simply amazing! The toy starts moving when your cat touches are and stops when left alone. So, it saves battery life and is always fun to play with
- Moves Like a Real Fish: One of the best things about this toy is that it moves and looks like a real fish! It can keep your feline friend entertained for hours on end
- On/Off Button: The toy can scare you–especially if it starts moving in the middle of the night. You don’t want to experience that after watching a horror movie! The On/Off button is hidden in the velcro pocket
This unique toy makes an excellent gift for your feline friend. It’s definitely something your kitty will play with.
Trust us, she won’t be more interested in the box it came in!
But, then again, you can’t be sure with cats, can you?
Here’s What Our Customers Have to Say About It
Many kitties have tried–and loved–this unique cat toy. Here’s what their owners have to say about it:
- Elijah gave this a five-star rating and says, “Product as described. carefully made. I recommend.”
- Regina gave this five stars and says, “Shipping took less than 2 weeks. it’s the fastest shipping I’ve ever had. The product Is great, a bit loud if you don’t have a carpet. My cat absolutely loves it! no matter if it’s turned on or off. It’s a great simulation for the cat. like it’s hunting a real pray that moves. Great product!! The material of the fish is very good quality it’s very soft, but it doesn’t fluff off any particles and it’s not easy to rip. Just amazing!!”
- Sandy says, “My cat loves his fish so much that he even sleeps on it! It’s perfect as described; with a zipper to put in new catnip.” and gave it five stars as well
What do you think about this cat toy? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
Pets will have a hard time coping with their parents not being home after spending a few months in quarantine with them.
An engaging cat toy can make this transition easier.
The Dancing Fish Kicker Toy is extremely engaging and an excellent choice for your kitties. The toy is great for mental stimulation and fun at the same time!