A good night’s sleep is really important and it’s annoying when you are woken up by a cat that won’t stop meowing.
With my kitty I tried everything!
From giving him food and water to playing with him. But, he’d wake me up at an ungodly hour every night!
In this blog post, I want to talk about why cats meow at night.
So, let’s begin!
- Changing houses can induce anxiety in cats and is a reason why your kitty is meowing or whining at night.
- Your cat may be bored and wants you to play with her.
- Your cat is hungry or thirsty and wants you to provide for her!
- Older cats may be suffering from dementia and the confusion that comes with it.
- These might me something wrong with your kitty’s health.
- Your new and tiny little kitten may be scared.
- If you’ve adopted an older cat, she may be feeing lonely as they’re used to having other kitties around at the shelter.
- Another cat may be disturbing your kitty.
Still, have no idea why your kitty is meowing at night? Let me know in the comments section, and we’ll figure it out…