The Poovanese is a cross between the Havanese and the Poodle.
This adorable dog is easy to love and will steal your heart in a matter of seconds. This dog is always happy and can easily cheer you up if you’re feeling down. Known for its killer looks, the Poovanese is a good house pet.
In this blog post, I will share everything there is to know about the Poovanese breed with you.
A Quick Look at the Breed
The Poovanese is a loving dog that makes a good family pet. This mixed breed dog is laid back, loyal, loving, intelligent, friendly, and easy to train.
With a happy-go-lucky temperament, this dog will bring a smile to your face!
Since the Poovanese doesn’t shed a lot, you need to brush him a couple of times a week or, the coat may get tangled or develop knots. They don’t need to be bathed frequently or be taken to the groomers on a regular basis,
This dog is a social one and loves to be around people.
The Poovanese Dog Breed if the Right Fit for You If…
- You want a dog that needs moderate maintenance and regular grooming for his coat
- You want a dog that sheds minimally, and you don’t want to deal with dog hairs everywhere
- Want a dog that is moderately easy to train and easy to housebreak as well.
- Need a dog that is fairly active and but doesn’t need to be taken out for a walk every day
- Want a dog that is good with children and is energetic, playful, and affectionate
What do you think about this dog breed? Let us know in the comments section!